Thursday 16 February 2012

16/02/2012

Well I've made a pact to start eating more - the baby weight I had lost is starting to creep back on rather rapidly and I think it's from not eating proper meals through the day and snacking on the wrong things. On Sunday I batch cooked a huge vegetable curry and a mixed bean chilli for me to have for my lunches (all based on the slimming world principles at minimal syns), and I must start eating a decent breakfast. So today I had poached egg a la delia and amazingly it cooked perfectly, and I'll be using her technique for poaching in future. Great as the eggs were a good few days old too.

I'm also vowing to eat more fruit rather than naughty snacks - it's only fair as our daughter is starting to eat solids and we'll be wanting her to have healthy snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment